The COVID-19 crisis has fundamentally changed our industry. This multi-part series will look at how things have changed and how we can move forward from both the hotelier and the meeting planner perspectives. Join us on a journey from quarantine to recovery.
Review and register for each webinar session below:
Part 1: Perspectives on Taking Action Today to Stabilize and Protect Your Business
April 28 at 1:00 pm ET
- Top 5 actions hotels should do NOW from the Hotelier perspective
- Top 5 actions hotels should do NOW from the Meeting Planner perspective
Part 2: Perspectives on Positioning for Rebound
May 5 at 1:00 pm ET
- Is 2020 a wash for hotels and destinations? What do you expect in 2021?
- Will some destinations come back first? If so, which and why?
- What can hotels do now to prepare for recovery?
Part 3: Perspectives on the Future New Normal of Events and Meetings
May 12 at 1:00 pm ET
- Is this the decline of the mega-conference (1,000+ attendees)?
- Does Social distancing change our format and agenda?
- How will technology influence how we meet? A look at Live Streaming, Virtual Reality and Cluster Video
Joining Knowland’s VP of Product Kristi White to discuss the state of the industry are Kristin House, Senior Vice President at ConferenceDirect, and Allison Ahrens, President Hospitality Revenue Solutions LLC.